Paycheck Protection Reboot: What the Latest PPP Rules Mean for New and Existing Borrowers
Tuesday, January 12, 2021 | Noon – 1 pm ET | 9 – 10 am PT
You are cordially invited to join attorney Gabriel Herman of Fox Rothschild LLP for a comprehensive discussion of the recent updates to the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), the Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program and CARES Act. This webinar is intended for existing PPP borrowers and businesses interested in applying for a second PPP loan.
Topics will include:
- updated process for seeking PPP loan forgiveness
- expanded definition of forgivable expenses
- tax implications upon receiving forgiveness
- how businesses can receive a second PPP loan
- other recent PPP changes authorized by Congress
Hosted by: Pennsylvania Air Conditioning Contractors Association
Presented by: Fox Rothschild LLP
Moderator: Ed Lehr, President, PAACCA
Speaker: Gabriel B. Herman, Esq., Fox Rothschild LLP
Coming in 2021!
- NATE Refresher & Exam(Quarterly)
- Hydronics and Condensing Boilers presentations by Kurt Massa
- Simple Math Workshop! Admit it, we could all use brushing up on our math and this is a great class. Just right for your techs!
- Heat Exchanger Experts Workshop – September 2021 - This class has filled up for the past 18 years and this year was no exception. The training is unique and valuable.
- Distracted Driving and Drive S.A.F.E.R - Federated Insurance – Help your techs keep safe and help to ensure the safety of the public too.
- Making Sales Rise With The Rise In Temps Presentation- Deena Herman – Tuesday Feb 23-
- 2021 Golf Outing on May 24, 2021 at Penn Oaks Golf Club.
- Social Networking Hour! Talk business, golf, families, talk about the weather… your choice.
New Benefits this year:
- CertiClear™ - Simple to set up and manage, CertiClear™ frees you from the otherwise burdensome daily task of screening and documenting employee wellness. Call for the special discount code to receive a 50% discount just because you are a member of Pennsylvania ACCA.
- Member prices for all ACCA National store publications. Acca.org
- Government Relations – As an Affiliated Contractor Organization (ACO) of ACCA National, National will assist us by strategizing and executing a course of action in our state legislature. As an ACO, National keeps us informed of all federal issues that affect our business too.
- Membership in Service Roundtable for FREE – just because you are a member of Pennsylvania ACCA. Thee benefits include discounts and rebates with hundreds of companies you deal with.
Get Involved with the Pennsylvania Air Conditioning Contractors Association
Volunteers are at the heart of PAACCA's work. As a member driven organization, all of our success and growth is a direct result of the time and knowledge volunteered by our members! Therefore, we are encouraging our members to participate in PAACCA by working on the Associations various committees.
The goals of PAACCA are:
- to promote quality professionalism in our industry,
- to help members become more successful through training and education,
- to facilitate the sharing of information, and
- to engage in legislative advocacy on behalf of our contractor members.
If you are a members who has already realized the value of volunteer experience in the chapter, we thank you for your passion, drive, and dedication to the current and future success of PAACCA.